Dunes Inn Downtown
Cradled in the heart of San Luis Valley, surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and San Juan Mountains, ALAMOSA is the laid-back town to rest and revitalize after a day’s travel and adventure. And our newly renovated, DUNES INN, offers you the personal, small town hospitality only our family-owned motel can give you, at budget-friendly rates.
We are within walking distance to a variety of local restaurants
and pubs, the local museum, antique and artsy shops, Cole Park, and the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad and a short drive to Adam’s State University, 3 golf courses, the Colorado Gators Farm, and the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.
Whether you’re a business traveler, ready to settle in for a night’s downtime, a family on vacation, friends on a road trip, ready for some relaxation and comfort, our friendly and efficient staff are always responsive to your needs and comfort.
- Newly Renovated Rooms
- New Owner
- Airconditioned Rooms
- Flat screen TV’s in all rooms
- Free WIFI in all rooms
- Hair Dryer in rooms
- Iron and Board available at the Front Desk
- Connecting Rooms available on request
- ADA/Wheelchair accessible rooms – 2 Queen Beds in ADA rooms.
- FAX available at the Front Desk. Please ask for rates.
- Ice Machine – located Behind the Office.
- Free On-site restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Open from 7:00 AM – 2.:00 PM.
- Vending Machine located behind the Office.
- Convenient parking in front of rooms.
- Airport shuttle service available depending on availability of drivers on shift. Please inform Front Desk as early as possible to schedule airport pick- ups and drop offs.